I am looking for personal care for a woman
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed: Yes
Hours per week:
Zero hours contract, bank shifts to cover sickness, holidays etc, when required and by agreement. Shifts are usually 4-6 hours weekday daytimes (flexibility in hours/days).
Hourly pay rate:
£9.50 (plus paid holiday allowance for hours worked, mileage expenses 45p per mile)
Personal Assistant/ Support Worker
- Looking after pets
- Other relevant duties as required
Accompanying and assisting me on shopping trips, visiting friends, going out to lunch and other social events.
Accompanying me to doctors/hospital appointments when required.
Occasional longer journeys.
The above duties will involve driving me in your own car, lifting heavy shopping etc.
Assisting me with my hobbies i.e. baking and crafts
- Respectful of the employer’s privacy and confidentiality
- Reliable with good timekeeping
- Able to both follow instructions and work on own initiative
- Hygienic, tidy and well organised
- Fit and healthy to undertake the required duties
- Patient and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Honest and cheerful
- Able to speak and read English to a reasonable standard
- Must be comfortable with pets
- Able to always work to high standards of health & safety
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9