I am looking for personal care for a Woman
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed: Yes
Hours per week:
Monday to Thursday, 7.30am-8.30am
Hourly pay rate:
The purpose of this role is to support me to manage daily living skills and activities and support me to manage laundry, shopping and maintaining weekly activities.
- Support to manage meal planning and ensuring I can purchase suitable food items to uphold mine and my family’s nutritional needs.
- Support to complete online food shopping.
- Support to make meals
- Support with doing the laundry
Personal Care -
- Support with morning routine
- Encouragement to complete personal care tasks
Non-smoker preferred or someone willing to refrain from smoking during working hours
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9