I am looking for personal care for a Woman
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed: Yes
Hours per week:
10 hours per week. 2 hours mornings preferably
Hourly pay rate:
£10 rising to £11
I am a 53-year-old lady looking for support with domestic activities and accessing Social and Leisure activities
I need support and accompaniment to medical or any other appointments
I am happy, friendly enjoy meeting friends, going for coffee, shopping……
I require someone with their own car and full driving licence
Starting rate is £10 per hour, increasing to £11 after a 6 week probationary period
- Changing/ making bed linen
- Minor household maintenance e.g. changing light bulbs, taking down curtains for washing
- Making tea for the employers guests
- Assisting employer to get changed at the swimming pool/gym
- Getting in and out of the wheelchair
- Physiotherapy exercises
- Accompanying and assisting employer on shopping trips
- Accompany employer when accessing social and leisure activities
- Accompanying employer to doctors/hospital appointments when required
- Accompany to therapy appointments or support groups.
- Accompanying when clothes-buying, including help with un/dressing and lifting clothes on/off the rails.
- Occasional longer journeys
- Accompanying on trips out
- Accompanying on social events or meetings e.g. – visiting family, friends
- The above duties will involve driving the employer in the PA’s car
- Lifting the folding wheelchair in/out of car, pushing the employer’s manual wheelchair when out.
Non-smoker preferred or someone willing to refrain from smoking during working hours
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9