Location: New Addington
I am looking for personal care for a Woman
The candidate should be a woman
Drivers licence required: No
Hours per week:
4 hours per week
Hourly pay rate:
£10 per hour
My mum is a bright, fun-loving and a nurturing person, she is social and spontaneous we have a big family and family is important to her.
Some of this has become more difficult in recent years due to the frailty and age.
This role is for an Afghani Pashto speaking, Female PA to be one of a team of PAs providing good quality care to our much-loved mum. Some tasks are complex and require specific training which will be provided.
- Laundry- All aspects
- Changing/ making the bed
- Taking out rubbish
- Minor household maintenance eg changing light bulbs, taking down curtains for washing
- Shopping materials for drinks, snacks and meals form local supermarket or Afghani/Turkys shops
- Accompanying employer to doctors/hospital appointments when required
- Accompanying when clothes-buying, including help with un/dressing and lifting clothes on/off the rails.
- Accompanying to social meetings eg friends, family. I would use my walking stick.
- Able speak Afghani Pashto language
*Please note there is a genuine occupational requirement for this role to be filled by a female personal assistant*
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9