I am looking for personal care for a man
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed: Yes
Hours per week:
The number of hours could increase to 16 over 2 days as well as holiday and sickness cover Monday and Wednesday.
Hourly pay rate:
Personal Assistant- new rates of pay
He is a non-speaker who communicates predominantly using an app on his IPad. He enjoys football, rugby, playing on his PS4 and Xbox, trips to theme parks, museums, zoo’s, theatre, cinema and work so if you have similar interests then please apply.
- Bathroom assistance
- Moving and handling
- Reliable with good timekeeping
- Able to both follow instructions and work on own initiative
- Hygienic, tidy and well organised
- Patient and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Honest and cheerful
- Able to speak and read English to a reasonable standard
- Able to always work to high standards of health & safety
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9