I am looking for personal care for a Man
The candidate should be a man
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed: Yes
Hours per week:
4 hour shift a week, day flexiable
Hourly pay rate:
- I am a 65 year old male looking for support in Social Situations
- I need support with accessing Social and Leisure activities
- I require a driver with their own car
- Minimal Assistance at present, but may change as condition worsens
- The above duties will involve driving the employer in the PA’s car, lifting the motorised buggy in/out of car when out.
- Lifting the motorised buggy in/out of car, putting it together and breaking it down
- I have a German Shepherd so will need to be comfortable with dogs.
- I also Vape and my wife has Tourettes so will need to be able to cope with smoking and swearing
- Have an interest in history, fact & fictional crime, paranormal, comedy and horror show
- Theatre Show and Muscials
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9