I am looking for personal care for a woman
The candidate should be a woman
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed:
Hours per week:
Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday mornings for 4 hours and then an hour in the evenings. Timings to be arranged.
Hourly pay rate:
Haywards Heath, UK
I am happy to help with any training on the job and can provide PPE. The job will involve helping with stoma care, tube feeding, medications, housework, cooking playing with cats & avoiding hospitals.
- Looking after pets
- Dressing / undressing
- Bathroom assistance
- Medication prompting/administering
- Personal grooming
- Other relevant duties as required
* Make sure cat litter trays clean and changed
* De-fluff flat from cat fur
* Check for out of date food in fridge.
* Putting out clinical waste once a week
* Making up hot water bottles
* Make up fresh St Mark’s solution daily
* Help getting to appointments & being an advocate
* Collecting medications from pharmacy
- Respectful of the employer’s privacy and confidentiality
- Reliable with good timekeeping
- Able to both follow instructions and work on own initiative
- Hygienic, tidy and well organised
- Patient and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Honest and cheerful
- Able to speak and read English to a reasonable standard
- Must be comfortable with pets
- Able to always work to high standards of health & safety
Non-smoker preferred or someone willing to refrain from smoking during working hours
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9