Female Support Worker
I am looking for personal care for a Woman
The candidate should be a woman
Drivers licence required: Yes
Hours per week:
12-hour day shifts and 12 hour waking night shifts, mixture of both
Hourly pay rate:
£13.75 per hour day. £14 per hour, waking night
Are you looking for an exciting and purposeful role assisting a young woman with a physical disability to live an independent and fulfilling life?
This is an interesting and dynamic work opportunity in Worthing near Brighton.
I am a young woman who works full time either from home or in Brighton I enjoy a fun and active social life, including going to concerts, shopping, the theatre, evenings out with friends, and I also love to travel. My family is very important to me so I live very close by and see them regularly.
Your role, in its simplest form, is to help me live as independent a life as possible and help me do the things I love. I need assistance in all aspects of my life, from driving me to work, to accompanying me to social events, to helping me cook dinner and maintain household chores. I need help with all my personal care needs and medical aspects of my disability. All training will be provided for this latter part of the role.
What are the Benefits?
- Paid annual leave and enhanced rates of pay for Bank Holidays
- Payment to attend all Training
- The opportunity to travel
- Paid DBS checks
- Lots of down time
- I will need you to be flexible, adaptable to any situation, and self-motivated. Reliability and the ability to follow instructions is of the upmost importance.
- A sense of humour and fun-loving outlook on life is preferable.
- A Full Clean driving licence is essential and the willingness to drive me in my car
- Previous experience in the care sector would be advantageous but not essential as full specialist training will be given.
- You will be working within a small team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis. Flexibility and ability to cover for others in the team is essential to the role.
*Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9
All applicants must be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9