Female* Support worker/personal assistant
I am looking for personal care for a Woman
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed: Yes
Hours per week:
Up to 6 hours per week to be agreed with employer.
Hourly pay rate:
£15 per hour
I am a friendly, active, 32-year-old female, who enjoys walking and cycling. I am looking for a personal assistant to support me to participate in activities I enjoy, to support me to take positive responsibility for my health and wellbeing and to recognise when I am feeling unwell and support me to access appropriate services.
- Support me to participate in activities I enjoy.
- To support me to engage more with the community through groups and organisations.
- Support me to attend medical appointments as required.
- To recognize when I am feeling unwell and support me to access appropriate services.
- Support and encourage me to take positive responsibility for my health and wellbeing.
- To liaise with my lead practitioner regarding contingency and risk enablement plans
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9