Female* support worker/personal assistant
I am looking for personal care for a Woman
The candidate should be a woman
Drivers licence required: No
Hours per week:
Up to 6 hours a week to be agreed with employer
Hourly pay rate:
£15 an hour
I am a friendly, active, 32-year-old female, who enjoys walking, cycling and going to the gym. I am looking for a personal assistant to support me to go to the gym and other activities I enjoy, to support me to take positive responsibility for my health and wellbeing and to recognise when I am feeling unwell and support me to access appropriate services.
- Support me to go to the gym and with other activities I enjoy.
- To support me to engage more with the community through groups and organisations.
- To recognize when I am feeling unwell and support me to access appropriate services.
- Support and encourage me to take positive responsibility for my health and wellbeing.
- To liaise with my lead practitioner regarding contingency and risk enablement plans.
- Able to tolerate the employer vaping in the workplace.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9