Female Personal Assistant
I am looking for personal care for a Woman
The candidate should be a woman
Drivers licence required: No
Hours per week:
Tuesday 5-6pm, Wednesday 9am-12pm and afternoon 5pm-6pm. Plus the ability to cover other PAs holiday and sickness if required
Hourly pay rate:
£11 per hour
I am a lady with MS looking for a PA to support me with getting out and about, so I can socialise more. I like making greetings cards and making my garden look lovely. It would be great if you could assist me in my garden so sharing that interest would be an advantage.
I am a wheelchair user but very independent. I will do as much as I am able so a PA that is easy-going and a good listener is important.
I really look forward to hearing from you and feel this could be rewarding and fun role for both of us.
- Laundry: Washing, drying, ironing and putting away
- Changing bed linen/ bed making
- Taking out rubbish
- Assistance with showering and hair washing
- Moving and handling using a stand aid- training will be provided
- Prompting if I need to order my medication
- Assisting me on the commode
- Accompanying and assisting employer on shopping trips when required
- Assistance with going out to socialise, this will be using taxi’s or public transport.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9