I am looking for personal care for a woman
The candidate should be a woman
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed:
Hours per week:
Bank staff to cover holiday and sickness particularly mornings.
Hourly pay rate:
Bognor Regis, UK
Female Personal Assistant
My mobility is severely impaired and so I need a lot of assistance in my day to day living. I have short term memory problems and suffer with severe anxiety. I enjoy being with my cats and reading or watching television.
- Looking after pets
- Dressing / undressing
- Bathroom assistance
- Moving and handling
- Other relevant duties as required
- Respectful of the employer’s privacy and confidentiality
- Reliable with good timekeeping
- Able to both follow instructions and work on own initiative
- Patient and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to speak and read English to a reasonable standard
- Must be comfortable with pets
- Able to always work to high standards of health & safety
Non-smoker due to medical reasons
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9