Female Personal Assistant
I am looking for personal care for a Woman
The candidate should be a woman
Drivers licence required: Yes
Hours per week:
Bank hours to cover holiday and sickness
Hourly pay rate:
£12 per hour
My health and disability fluctuate on a daily basis. Accommodation can be available if needed
- Supervise, Assist and encourage All activities of Daily Living
- Support with hobbies including horse riding, dog walking and training, art singing, music, pilates/gym, accessing the outdoors.
- Physiotherapy exercises
- Helping with other aspects of personal care as required, for example assisting employer to get changed at swimming pool/gym.
- Getting in and out of the wheelchair ('transferring')
- Assistance with applying cream
- General hair/skin care
- Managing budgets, medication and diary/appointments.
- Laundry, housework and food shopping.
good organisation, timetabling, budgeting, planning, paperwork, correspondence.
Animal Care (Have a pony dog and cat)
Art, Music, Singing, Creative Journaling, Photography
homemaker and meal prep
Should be able to Drive my mobility car (I drive too)
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9