Female* Personal Assistant
I am looking for personal care for a Child
The candidate should be a woman
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed: Yes
Hours per week:
4 hours a week term time and 6 hours in the 13 weeks of school holidays (actual days and shift times by mutual agreement)
Hourly pay rate:
I am looking for a kind and patient female PA to support my sporty 12-year-old daughter to access the local area keeping her safe.
She has William’s syndrome and autism and routine is important to her.
She is very shy with new people but once she gets to know you, she is chatty and engaging.
Loves being outdoors playing football and swimming and likes arts and crafts.
Tasks will include some personal care and pushing my daughter’s wheelchair when she is tired.
- Accompany employer’s daughter when accessing the local community keeping her safe.
- The above duties could involve driving the employer’s daughter in the PA’s car for which mileage of 40p per mile will be paid
- Whilst on duty at the employer’s home watching TV and assisting with craft activities
- Lifting the folding wheelchair in/out of car, pushing a manual wheelchair when out.
- Female * due to personal care needs
Non-smoker preferred or someone willing to refrain from smoking during working hours
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9