Female Personal Assistant
Location: Bognor Regis
I am looking for personal care for a Woman
The candidate should be a woman
Drivers licence required: Yes
Hours per week:
Every other Saturday 9am-5pm
Hourly pay rate:
Hi, I am looking for a carer (s) to join my team of staff so I can maintain living an independent life.
I am a female in my early 50s. I like cooking and going out as well as a good chat or discussion. I can guarantee we will have some great chats. No 2 days are the same and we may do different things each day including; Domestic support, getting out and about, attending medical appointments etc.
You will be offered shadow shifts with another PA for which you will be paid.
We look forward to hearing from you
- Making lunch and breakfasts when required.
- Washing up/ putting away dishes.
- Loading and unloading the washing machine.
- Laundry, hanging clothes out to dry, ironing and putting them away.
- Bed making and changing bed linen
- Taking out rubbish
- Minor household maintenance e.g. changing light bulbs, taking down curtains for washing.
- Using a hoist to transfer me on/off the toilet
- Assist me in my exercise classes
- Accompany me to meet friends and family.
- Attending social events etc.
- Assisting me with the grandchildren when out and in the home.
- Accompany me to visit my parent’s grave and assist with arranging flowers, keeping the area clean and tidy.
- Accompany me to cafés and places to eat out
- Accompany me to support groups and occasional longer journeys
- Working alongside /helping with arts and crafts activities.
- Accompanying me to the doctors/hospital appointments when required
- Pushing my manual wheelchair when out.
- The above duties may involve driving me in my Wheelchair Accessible vehicle (WAV) car, using the winch to get me in and out of the car, if required.
- Using a hoist.
- Assisting me with my wheelchair to adjust breaks etc.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9