If you’re considering employing personal assistants using your direct payment, then our handy video guide is the best place to start.
In less than 15 minutes, this short video will explain the key roles and responsibilities of becoming an employer using a direct payment.
The video touches on the following topics:
- Setting up a direct payment & different funding types
- The importance of keeping accurate records
- Payroll & the payroll process
- Workplace pensions
- Employers liability insurance
- Working time regulations
- Holiday allowance & cover
- Sickness cover & sick pay
- Employing a personal assistant correctly