On 9 November @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
This training will enable you to have a greater understanding of the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
What will be covered?
The training will detail what the Mental Capacity Act is and how it can be applied in real world scenarios. It will also cover the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards, including why these exist and when they may be used. You will learn:
- What the Mental Capacity Act is
- How we define a lack of capacity
- Who the Act is designed to protect
- How we assess for mental capacity
- How to best record mental capacity assessments
- What the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards are
Who is this course for?
This training is for personal assistants who are looking to gain essential knowledge to help them with their work.
Fully funded training
This course is fully funded for personal assistants who are employed by an individual employer receiving a direct payment funded by West Sussex or Croydon.
If you are interested in attending the course but do not qualify, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You must be logged into the website to book places.