I am looking for personal care for a Woman
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed: Yes
Hours per week:
9.30am-1pm Wednesdays, exact starting times can be negotiated, 2.30-4.30 on Fridays.
Hourly pay rate:
£12 plus 45p per mile
Reliable, friendly PAs wanted to support me to live independently in my own home. I am a young woman with a busy life. I work part time and enjoy reading, cycling and singing.
Tasks include domestic support, admin and support in the community including meal planning and shopping.
You must be a driver and happy to drive me in your car.
- Be able to learn and understand the disabled person’s needs and work in a person centred way
- Be able to complete tasks to high standards of hygiene and health and safety
- Be a well organised person and enjoy household admin
- Be honest and cheerful, patient and kind
- Be reliable with excellent timekeeping
- Be a driver with own car; you must have a full clean UK licence and have personal business insurance included on your car insurance
- Be willing to be police checked (enhanced DBS). Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining the position
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9