I am looking for personal care for a Man
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed: Yes
Hours per week:
2 hours on Tuesday and Thursdays, 4 in total, times to be arranged
Hourly pay rate:
I am looking for a personal assistant to help me maintain a clean and habitable home and to help me get out and about for a couple of hours a week. I love gardening and flowers and have pet birds. I enjoy eating nice food also.
- To support and motivate me to clear items that are cluttering my home to enable repairs and for safety reasons.
- To help me clean and tidy my house and tidy up the garden.
- Accompany employer when accessing social and leisure activities
- Accompanying employer to doctors/hospital appointments when required
- Experience working with hoarders desirable
- Must be comfortable with pet birds
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9