Female* Personal Assistant
I am looking for personal care for a Woman
The candidate should be a woman
Drivers licence required: No
Hours per week:
17 hours a weeks, 2-3 hours a day Monday to Sunday (shift times by mutual agreement)
Hourly pay rate:
I am a sociable person and love to chat. I love to watch films and like to crochet blankets.
I am looking for a friendly and supportive PA to assist me with everyday living tasks.
Duties will include personal care, domestic tasks and sometimes support with accessing the local community.
- Laundry- all aspects
- Changing/making bed linen
- Taking out rubbish
- Replenish drinking water bottles
- Assistance with grooming cats
- Help with emails, bills and banking
- Making tea for employers guests
- Assist with shower, personal care and hygiene needs
- Assistance with applying cream
- General hair/ Skin care
- Catheter care
- Emptying commode
- Getting in and out of bed using a hoist
- Helping with other aspects of personal care as required, for example assisting employer to get changed at swimming pool/gym
- Getting in and out of the wheelchair (transferring)
- Physiotherapy exercises
- Whilst on duty at the employers home watching TV and assisting with craft activities
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9