Female Personal Care/Support Workers
Location: Wisborough Green
I am looking for personal care for a Woman
The candidate should be a woman
Drivers licence required: No
Hours per week:
1.5 hours weds and Thursday evening- times are flexible and can be discussed at interview
Hourly pay rate:
I am a happy, easy going employer, looking for a reliable and friendly personal assistant who requires help with housework, simple meal preparation and some personal care.
The workplace is a family environment and we are very fun and welcoming and as we live in a fairly remote area, driving your own car would be an advantage.
- Light housework, including dusting and vacuuming on occasions
- Helping with laundry, washing and drying
- Loading and unloading the washing machine, Loading and unloading washing line
- Changing bed linen,
- Bed making,
- Minor household maintenance eg. changing light bulbs, taking down curtains for washing
- Helping to keep my equipment clean and in good condition
- Help in the garden
- Help getting into and out shower as required
- Assistance to get on and off the toilet on occasions.
- UK driving licence desirable but not essential
- Access to own vehicle desirable but not essential
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9