Female Personal Assistants
Location: Burgess Hill
The candidate should be a woman
Drivers licence required: No
Hours per week:
Morning shift 9am -11am Monday - Sunday Day shift 12pm – 6pm Monday -Sunday Evening shift 6pm – 8pm Thursday - Friday
Hourly pay rate:
£15 per hour
We are a friendly and sociable married couple, who are looking for a PA, or team of PAs, to support us with living independently in our own home.
Tasks will involve personal care, preparing meals and general domestic tasks such as helping with shopping and changing bedding. Accessing the local community may be required, including accompanying to medical appointments. Must be happy to support with one of us going swimming and accompany in the pool.
Please apply if you can do any of the hours listed.
- Changing and making the bed
- Taking out rubbish- separating rubbish and recycling
- Minor household maintenance e.g. changing light bulbs, taking down curtains for washing
- Support with transfers
- Support/ Assistance with oral hygiene
- Support with going swimming and happy to accompany in the pool
- Accompany employers when accessing social and leisure activities, such as; going to a restaurant for lunch
- Accompany employers to doctors/hospital when required, transferring onto the dentists chair.
- Accompany and assisting employers on occasional longer journeys e.g. to visit family members
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9