Female Personal Assistants
Location: Burgess Hill
The candidate should be a woman
Drivers licence required: No
Hours per week:
Weekend days, 4 hours a day times to be arranged. Weekday evenings- 1.5 hours per day.
Hourly pay rate:
£15 per hour
We are a friendly and sociable married couple, who are looking for a PA to support us with living independently in our own home
Tasks will involve Personal Care, Preparing Meals and when covering other hours General domestic tasks including help with shopping and accessing the local community may be required
- Changing and making the bed
- Taking out rubbish- separating rubbish and recycling
- Minor household maintenance e.g. changing light bulbs, taking down curtains for washing
- Support with transfers
- Support/ Assistance with oral hygiene
- Support with going swimming and happy to accompany in the pool
- Accompany employers when accessing social and leisure activities, such as; going to a restaurant for lunch
- Accompany employers to doctors/hospital when required, transferring onto the dentists chair.
- Accompany and assisting employers on occasional longer journeys e.g. to visit family members
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9