Female Personal Assistant
Location: Thornton Heath
I am looking for personal care for a Woman
The candidate should be a woman
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed: Yes
Hours per week:
Days of the week and times can be flexible between Monday and Friday for 18 hours per week. This could be within school hours and additional hours could be available for the right candidate
Hourly pay rate:
£12.50 per hour (negotiable for the right person) plus mileage at 45p per mile
• I am looking for a Personal Assistant to support my grown up daughter
• She is a gentle natured person, who enjoys going to parks, Garden Centres, the Cinema and Theatre.
• She is very girly and loves her ‘bling’
• The role will involve always supervising her within our home and supporting her to access the community doing things she enjoys.
• My daughter is also a wheelchair user. The wheelchair is aluminium lightweight ‘Green Chair’ where the wheels can be removed by a simple press of a button in the centre of the wheel for ease, it also has a power pack.
"Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9."
Preparing meals and drinks
Light housework / Tidying up after meal preparation and washing up
Accompany to the toilet when out and about
Accompanying and assisting my daughter on shopping trips when required
Accompany when accessing social and leisure activities
The above duties will involve driving my daughter in the PA’s car, lifting the folding wheelchair in/out of car
Any other reasonable task
Respectful of my daughter’s privacy and confidentiality
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9