Bank Personal Assistant
Location: Bognor Regis
I am looking for personal care for a Man
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed: Yes
Hours per week:
4 hrs preferably on Tuesday or Thursday, on an ad hoc basis to cover existing PAs holiday and sickness. Additional hours possible as required.
Hourly pay rate:
£11.75 per hour / mileage is paid at 45p per mile when taking employer out in your vehicle.
I am a man in my 50s with a great sense of humour. I do love a chat and bit of banter so I can assure you that we will have many laughs.
I am looking for a personal assistant who will be happy to support me in my home and out shopping or walking my lovely dog.
- Support while out and about, providing a steady arm to enable me to walk safely
- Support to walk my dog
- Occasional support when I’m with my children
- Generally there is no personal care needed but I do need cream put on my feet and the occasional help with shaving or putting shoes on may be required
- Reminding me to eat
- Help with food prep and meal planning
- Must have a common-sense approach when working, excellent communication skills, be patient and listen when being given instructions.
- Not be easily offended when expletives are used in conversation, this is not out of anger or aggression, just easily slips out due to health condition.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9