Medication Awareness Levels 1 & 2
On 22 February @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Once completed, this training should be refreshed annually.
When it comes to medication, safety is paramount. Our training focuses on teaching you best practices for safe administration, reducing the risk of errors and ensuring you have the information and expertise required to excel in your PA role.
What will be covered?
- Your roles and responsibilities when administering or supporting someone with medication.
- How to prepare medication safely.
- How to document the use of medication.
- How to store and dispose of medication in a safe way.
- The 8 rights and guidelines of administration.
- What to do if an error is made and why they happen.
- The types of medication.
Fully funded training
This course is fully funded for personal assistants who are employed by an individual employer receiving a direct payment funded by West Sussex or Croydon.
If you are interested in attending the course but do not qualify, please email [email protected] for more information.
You must be logged into the website to book places.
22nd February 2024
9:30 am - 12:30 pm