Medication Awareness Levels 1 & 2
On 26 October @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Boost confidence and enhance skills with our Medication Awareness Levels 1 & 2 training.
What will be covered?
- Understanding your obligations and that of your employer regarding the documentation of medication.
- Gaining knowledge about storage of medication, different types of medication and how they work, as well as adverse reactions.
- Know the 7 rights and guidelines of administration of medication
- Understanding controlled drugs
- Understanding drug errors
- Correct disposal of medication
Who is this course for?
This training is for personal assistants who are looking to gain essential knowledge to help them with their work.
Fully funded training
This course is fully funded for personal assistants who are employed by an individual employer receiving a direct payment funded by West Sussex or Croydon.
If you are interested in attending the course but do not qualify, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You must be logged into the website to book places.
26th October 2023
9:30 am - 12:30 pm