First Aid (theory and practical)
On 6 March @ 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
Once completed, this training should be refreshed every 3 years.
Emergencies can happen at any time, and being prepared can make all the difference. Enrol in our comprehensive First Aid course today and equip yourself with the knowledge and skills to respond effectively in critical situations.
What will be covered?
- Your roles and responsibilities as a first aider.
- How to perform a primary survey.
- How to take action in the event of injuries and ailments.
- How to recognise the signs of a Stroke or Heart attack.
- What to do if someone has a seizure.
- Know how to put someone in the recovery position.
- What to do if someone is choking.
- How to perform CPR.
Fully funded training
This course is fully funded for personal assistants who are employed by an individual employer receiving a Direct Payment.
If you are interested in attending the course but do not qualify, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You must be logged into the website to book places.
06th March 2024
11:30 am - 3:30 pm