Social and Domestic Care Assistant
I am looking for personal care for a Woman
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed: Yes
Hours per week:
Wed - 9am-12 noon & Thursday 9am-12 noon
Hourly pay rate:
£11 per hour
I am a lady living in a bungalow located in Arundel.
I have difficulties with general day to day tasks due to having limited use of my hands.
I am Dyslexic and suffer from balance problems but am still mobile and able to walk unaided.
I require an assistant who can use a PC and be willing to train me in the basics in a calm and respectful manner.
I require assistance to carry out general household tasks as well as tasks within my local community.
I am looking for a driver with a vehicle who can assist me to better access my local community.
Mileage will be paid at 35p per mile
- Teaching me how to use my computer for letters, Internet searching, social media, online shopping etc to identify if this would be useful for me.
- Assist me to sort through several boxes of items currently being stored at my property to make room for adaptions to be carried out.
- Assisting employer by driving them to shops, bank etc
- Driving to places such as garden centres etc
- Occasional longer journeys
- Driving to other places/events as required
- Happy to follow instructions from employer
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9