Self-employed Support Worker/Personal Care Assistant
I am looking for personal care for a Woman
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed: Yes
Hours per week:
2 x two hour sessions per week. Times/days can be flexible
Hourly pay rate:
I am a 22 year old lady with ADHD and attachment disorder.
I recently had a baby.
I am interested in travel and love different foods and cultures.
I am a talented make up artist and creative. I am very creative and would like to become a hairdresser.
I need support and encouragement with maintaining my home, domestic tasks, planning/preparing meals, shopping, budgeting and dealing with paperwork/admin.
Assistance with attending appointments and accessing community activities will also be required.
You should be friendly, patient, reliable, flexible and able to motivate.
Driver with own car required. Reasonable mileage when taking me out will be reimbursed.
You must be self-employed for this role: registered with HMRC and declaring your earnings, have the relevant insurance and provide a contract for services/invoices etc.
- Support, reminders and encouragement to keep my home clean and tidy, doing laundry
- Support with planning and preparing drinks, snacks and meals and food shopping
- Support with admin. tasks e.g. reading letters, help writing replies, form-filling, assisting with household paperwork, paying bills
- Accompanying and assisting with attending medical and other appointments
- Accompanying and assisting with shopping
- Motivation and support with accessing community activities
- Registered as self employed and willing to provide proof and required documentation
- Able to motivate and encourage
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9