I am looking for personal care for a Man
Drivers licence required: No
Hours per week:
Tea times 1.5 hours between 4-6pm- 7 days per week Saturday 5 hour block shift OR split shift if more convenient, anytime between 6AM-2PM Please apply for any hours/ shifts you are available as we are happy to do a job share
Hourly pay rate:
£11-20 per hour, depending on skills, experience, availability & shift times
I am looking for a PA to join my small team & me. I am an easy-going, good-humoured 62 year old male writer with MS
I need someone (male or female) with the skills to be able to independently move & hoist me when needed, provide personal care, prepare simple meals & feed them to me. Having computer skills would also be an advantage. I have a ground floor flat in Central Worthing near the Town Centre & seafront, with loads of free parking.
- Laundry, hanging out to dry, ironing, putting away
- Helping with laundry, washing and drying
- Loading and unloading the washing machine
- Loading and unloading tumble dryer/washing line
- Changing bed linen
- Bed making
- Taking out rubbish
- Supervision and/or assistance with showering, drying, hair washing/ brushing as required
- Help getting into and out of shower as required
- Assistance with getting out of bed using a hoist
- General hair/skin care
- Catheter care
- Getting into bed
- Getting in and out of the wheelchair using a hoist
- Physiotherapy exercises
- Support to access the community.
Must be comfortable with pets-visiting dogs
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9