Personal Assistant/ Communicator
Location: Haywards Heath
I am looking for personal care for a Man
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed: Yes
Hours per week:
3-4 days per week for around 2-3 hours. Times and days are flexible and can be discussed and mutually agreed.
Hourly pay rate:
£15.00 employed rate with 30p mileage or £20.00 self employed rate
I am an active, nearly blind, and hearing-impaired adult male who
I have a lovely, retired Guide Dog who needs your help to have regular walks
I enjoy taking part in sports eg, bowling , golf and blind tennis.
I am looking for a Personal Assistant/Communicator to support me with going swimming and attending events.
- Accompanying and assisting employer on shopping trips when required
- Accompany employer when accessing social and leisure activities
- Accompanying employer to doctors/hospital appointments when required
- Accompanying on trips out e.g. to the theatre, the vet
- Accompanying to social meetings eg friends, family
- Supporting with walking my dog
Non-smoker preferred or someone willing to refrain from smoking during working hours
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9