I am looking for personal care for a woman
Drivers licence required: No
Hours per week:
Shifts 3 days a week Thursday, Friday and Saturday 12:00 – 14:00 and17:00 – 18:30 Can be flexible with actual start time for each shift essentially one 2 hour shift at lunchtime and one late afternoon/early evening 1.5 hour shift a day.
Hourly pay rate:
£10.90 ph weekdays £11.90 ph weekends
I am an avid crafter enjoying many different crafts, cross stitch and diamond painting to name but a few.
I am looking for one or 2 Personal Assistants/ Support Workers to help me manage my anxiety particularly around mealtimes due to a history of choking.
Tasks will include motivating me with daily living tasks including providing support at mealtimes and keeping me company.
- Eating and drinking assistance
- Other relevant duties as required
Whilst on duty at the employer’s home encouraging and assisting craft activities and just having a chat.
To be on hand at mealtimes
- Respectful of the employer’s privacy and confidentiality
- Reliable with good timekeeping
- Able to both follow instructions and work on own initiative
- Hygienic, tidy and well organised
- Fit and healthy to undertake the required duties
- Patient and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Honest and cheerful
- Able to speak and read English to a reasonable standard
- Must be comfortable with pets
- Able to always work to high standards of health & safety
Non-smoker preferred or someone willing to refrain from smoking during working hours
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9