I am looking for personal care
The candidate should be
Drivers licence required:
Hours per week:
7 – 7.5 hours per week. Weekday shifts are flexible, and evenings are preferred. Weekend shifts will be on Early Sunday Mornings. Shifts can be discussed at interview.
Hourly pay rate:
South Croydon, UK
He uses a powerchair to get around and needs support to do things he enjoys. There is some personal care involved in the role. This is a rewarding role with all professional training provided.
- Clinical tasks
- Other relevant duties as required
Support to empty leg bag
Accompany my son to Car boot sales on Sunday Mornings
- Respectful of the employer’s privacy and confidentiality
- Reliable with good timekeeping
- Able to both follow instructions and work on own initiative
- Hygienic, tidy and well organised
- Fit and healthy to undertake the required duties
- Patient and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Honest and cheerful
- Able to speak and read English to a reasonable standard
- Able to always work to high standards of health & safety
Non-smoker preferred or someone willing to refrain from smoking during working hours
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9