Location: South Croydon
I am looking for personal care for a Woman
The candidate should be a woman
Drivers licence required: No
Hours per week:
1 PA for 24.5 hours per week or 2 PAs for 12.25 hours per week. AM and PM calls ideal. Some flexibility available, times to be discussed at interview. Job share available.
Hourly pay rate:
Personal assistant (PA) required in South Croydon area for a lady with complex medical conditions. Hourly rate £10.42. Hours to be negotiated at interview stage but can vary depending on doctors/hospital appointments.
Potential candidates must be very empathetic, understanding and patient, with the ability to use their own initiative. A full driving licence and access to own vehicle is desirable.
Employment location is well accessed on bus and train routes and parking is available.
An ideal candidate would be fun loving, have a great sense of humour and share some laughs with me.
- Spending time with the employer, watching TV, talking, laughing etc
- Accompanying on trips out e.g. to the library, meditation classes, yoga for people with
- ME, to see family.
- Driving and accompanying to social events such as:
- Accompanying on trips out e.g. to the garden centre, beach, cinema, craft fairs, local visits, out
- shopping for fun, attending social events, attending therapies and disability group
- Accompanying to social meetings e.g. friends, family
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9