I am looking for personal care for a Woman
The candidate should be a woman
Drivers licence required: No
Hours per week:
Mon and Weds mornings 8am-12.30pm Alternate Fri, Sat & Sun mornings 8am-12.30pm Mon, Weds & Sun evening 8.30pm-10.30 pm Alternate Fri & Sat evenings 8.30pm-10.30pm Some flexibility with the rota can be discussed with the right candidate and a job share is available.
Hourly pay rate:
£10.50 weekdays and £11.50 weekends
I am looking for a part time personal assistant to work with me in my own home. This will be in rotation with another PA. I am living with limited mobility and am a wheelchair user, your assistance will be very much appreciated.
- Occasional meal preparation.
- Bed to shower chair transfers using a sit to stand turner
- Other equipment used includes, Walking frame, Ceiling hoist, Electric wheelchair, Sliding sheet. Training will be given on all equipment.
- Personal Care, including washing, dressing and continence care
- Mobility support/manual handling
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9