I am looking for personal care for a Woman
The candidate should be a woman
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed: Yes
Hours per week:
Monday 9am-1pm (4 hour shift) – additional hours may be available to cover holiday or sickness.
Hourly pay rate:
£12.50 per hour
I am a chatty and sociable lady who needs support in my home.
The role involves supporting me with domestic tasks, with particular focus on keeping my bedroom clean and tidy. My needs can change daily and, on these occasions, some personal care will be needed. I require a driver with their own car, as I need support to get to my appointments.
I have a chihuahua, the successful applicant will be comfortable with dogs and happy to take her on the occasional dog walk.
- Laundry: Washing, drying, ironing and putting away
- Changing bed linen/ bed making
- Taking out rubbish
- Help with aspects of personal care as required, for example assisting employer to get changed at swimming pool/gym.
- Physiotherapy exercises
- Accompanying and assisting employer on shopping trips when required
- Accompanying employer to doctors/hospital appointments when required
- Accompany to therapy appointments or support groups.
- Accompanying when clothes-buying, including help with un/dressing and lifting clothes on/off the rails.
- Occasional longer journeys
- Accompanying on social events or meetings e.g. (Visiting family and friends, family occasions)
Non-smoker due to medical reasons
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9