I am looking for personal care for a child
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed: Yes
Hours per week:
6hours plus some weekends
Hourly pay rate:
My daughter goes to school in Horsham. She is looking for a PA who can collect her from school and do an activity together, and then bring her back to her home in Worthing (the PA would be paid mileage for this, and of course for their time) OR someone who can meet her at home after school.
My daughter is 15 years old and has a diagnosis of Autism and learning difficulties. She is a smiley young lady who is becoming increasingly independent, and she would love to do more things independent of her family! She likes to be kept busy and she loves making and drawing. She loves LOL dolls, barbie dolls and shopping.
The hourly rate is £10.40 per hour plus expenses.
- Other relevant duties as required
- Respectful of the employer’s privacy and confidentiality
- Reliable with good timekeeping
- Hygienic, tidy and well organised
- Fit and healthy to undertake the required duties
- Patient and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to speak and read English to a reasonable standard
- Able to always work to high standards of health & safety
Non-smoker preferred or someone willing to refrain from smoking during working hours
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9