I am looking for personal care for a Woman
The candidate should be a woman
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed: Yes
Hours per week:
Shift 1 (housekeeper) Monday – Friday 9.30am-1.30pm &(Carer) 6pm – 7pm, Shift 2 Saturday & Sunday 11.30am – 2.30pm, shift 3 – Overnights days to be discussed 10pm – 7am. Extra hours & overnights will be available on occasions for trips out and to cover sickness & holidays.
Hourly pay rate:
£11.00 an hour, £93.78 for an overnight, mileage at 35p
I am a young ‘seventies ‘lady looking for a team of Housekeepers/Carers to help me stay independent.
I live in lovely Bexhill about 3 mins from the beach.
I have a good sense of humour, get on with most people and like a happy house.
I use a wheelchair to get out and about (its fold down) I also use other ‘assists’ when I am in the house.
I moved from a house to a new apartment in Bexhill about 2.5 years ago, and when well enough I like to go out socially and I am keen to expand my leisure interests.
- Giving me any help, I may need during your shift with things I find hard to do myself
- Support with getting ready for the day and going to bed
- Occasion use of your car (business Insurance will be required when the car is being used for part of the job) a mileage allowance will be paid.
- Taking me to appointments as necessary, some hospital, some social
- Have a sense of humour
- Be Reliable
- Highly organised and must be able to work under own initiative
- Be able to respect privacy and confidentially is essential.
Non-smoker preferred or someone willing to refrain from smoking during working hours
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9