I am looking for personal care for a child
The candidate should be a woman
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed: Yes
Hours per week:
Sundays 1.30pm-7.30pm and additional hours would be available and flexible on Saturdays and weekday evenings.
Hourly pay rate:
West Chiltington, UK
Female Personal Care Support Worker
Our daughter loves going out on walks and enjoys sensory activities like water play.
Our daughter loves music and loves being able to feel the beat of the music.
Experience is not essential but preferable; essentially a great attitude and caring nature would be preferable.
- Dressing / undressing
- Bathroom assistance
- Personal grooming
- Moving and handling
- Other relevant duties as required
To access the community and walking
General fun activities
- Respectful of the employer’s privacy and confidentiality
- Reliable with good timekeeping
- Able to both follow instructions and work on own initiative
- Hygienic, tidy and well organised
- Fit and healthy to undertake the required duties
- Patient and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Honest and cheerful
- Able to speak and read English to a reasonable standard
- Able to always work to high standards of health & safety
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9