I am looking for personal care for a woman
The candidate should be a woman
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed: Yes
Hours per week:
Tues: 4pm to 6pm at £12 an hour Every weekend: at £15.00 an hour Saturday 4pm to 6pm and 8pm to 9.30pm Sunday 4pm to 6pm Support Worker / Bank staff to cover any PA holiday and Sickness. Please apply if you can do any of these hours. PAs currently provide 3 visits a day, Bank Staff would cover these hours when required.
Hourly pay rate:
£12.00 weekdays, £15.00 weekends
Female Personal Assistant
I have one Beagle puppy and a 12 year old Griffon, but they both belong to my daughter. I’m a Royal Navy veteran with two kids, one 26 years old and one 23 years old.
I am now a full time wheelchair user and need a bit more help please. Your support will be very much appreciated.
- Dressing / undressing
- Bathroom assistance
- Personal grooming
- Eating and drinking assistance
- Moving and handling
- Clinical tasks
- Other relevant duties as required
Loading and unloading dishwasher
I need to be fed and given a drink
Washing and bathing/showering – towelling dry/ drying hair
Help getting into and out of bath/shower as required
To be on call when employer takes bath/Shower
Assistance with applying cream
General hair/skin care
Catheter care - (full training will be given)
Assistance with getting out of bed using a hoist
- Respectful of the employer’s privacy and confidentiality
- Reliable with good timekeeping
- Able to both follow instructions and work on own initiative
- Hygienic, tidy and well organised
- Fit and healthy to undertake the required duties
- Patient and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Honest and cheerful
- Able to speak and read English to a reasonable standard
- Must be comfortable with pets
- Able to always work to high standards of health & safety
Non-smoker preferred or someone willing to refrain from smoking during working hours
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9