Female Personal Assistant
I am looking for personal care for a Woman
The candidate should be a woman
Drivers licence required: Yes
Own vehicle needed: Yes
Hours per week:
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays after school 3.25pm-7pm and the possibility of extra hours in the school holidays especially the summer holidays.
Hourly pay rate:
£11 per hour plus 45p per mile
I am a 34 year old lady who has a disability which causes fatigue and chronic pain.
My condition can vary from day to day, this means that the level of support I need each day is changeable.
I am looking for a supportive and proactive person who can support me with things like; showering, general running of my home, preparing meals and accessing the community.
I have two children who are 7 and 8 years old. I am looking for a Personal Care Assistant who can support me in my role as a mother.
Experience with children preferable but not essential.
I require a driver with their own car so they're able to support me/my children in getting out into the community. Mileage will be paid at 45p per mile
Starting rate £11 per hour
This is a rewarding role with all professional training provided.
- Laundry- all aspects
- Changing/making bed
- Taking out rubbish
Personal care will depend on my needs that day but may include:
- Assistance with showering and drying my hair/ brushing as required.
- Help getting into and out of the bath/ shower.
- Supporting me physically with my two children and their needs e.g. bathing, dressing, meals etc
- Supporting me physically in my caring role for my two children, for example if I am too unwell, taking care of meals, popping to shops etc.
- Supporting with school runs
- Accompanying me when accessing social and leisure activities with my children
- Accompany me to the doctors/ hospital appointments when required
- Trips out e.g. to the library, the park, cafes or shops
- The above duties sometimes may involve driving me or my children in the PAs car.
- experience with children preferable but not essential
- Must be comfortable with pets as I have a big dog and a Bengal cat
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9