I am looking for personal care for a Woman
Drivers licence required: No
Hours per week:
Up to a maximum of 5 hours a day (typical times vary between 8am-10am/12pm-2pm/5pm-8pm)
Hourly pay rate:
£10 per hour
I have Secondary Progressive MS and am looking for Bank PA's to cover annual leave.
I require 2-1 support with personal care and need you to have been trained using a hoist/ manual handling. I also need support with meals, cleaning and accessing social/leisure activities. I love to get out of the house even if it's just a walk around the local area. I like to get my nails done and have a spa day. I like getting recommendations on good movies/TV shows to watch and music to listen to.
- Laundry, hanging out to dry, ironing, putting away
- Changing bed linen
- Bed making
- Taking out rubbish
- Assistance with cleaning teeth
- Assistance with showering, drying, hair washing/ brushing
- Assistance with applying cream
- Catheter care
- Accompanying and assisting on food shopping trips when required.
- Accompanying on trips out e.g. meetings with friends/family, local visits, out shopping for fun, attending social events, attending therapies and disability group.
- Whilst on duty at the employer’s home help set up work out (on youtube), watching TV and assisting with activities.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK and be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check if required.
Please note, if you are successful in your application for this position you will be employed directly by the individual employer and not Independent Lives. Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
*Exemption for gender is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9